Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Older and Wiser


Hello again!

Well, I figured out how to get my watermark on.  Progress!! :)

I had seen this sweet owl set on Anita's blog and was excited to pick it up for myself.  You can tell that I am looking forward to spring, because I am using flowers and brightly colored papers rather than winter-y ones. :)

I made this card to enter in a few challenges, although some of them might be closed already...

Pink and Main - Anything Goes
Mod Squad - Anything but Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!!




3 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Wow, this is such a fun card with lovely colors and design. Thank you for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our current challenge is still ongoing and we would love to have you participate again. I would like to share this passage from the Bible coming from Hebrews 6:11-12 which says, "We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Have a blessed week.

JO ANN
httop://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Mitsyana said...

I absolutely love your card!! It is totally adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us and linking up with us over at Pink and Main Challenges!!

Pink and Main DT Member

Pam MacKay said...

Love the bright happy colors and your little hootie owl! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Member Pam M.