Friday, December 02, 2016

Flourishes Friday Free For All - Interactive Card

Hello friends!

I'm finishing up my term on the Flourishes Design Team with a card for the Friday Free for All over at Flourishes LC.  Today we were challenged to make an interactive card.





I decided to make a shaker card featuring some pretty paper I found in my stash.  Then I stamped my image from Year in Flowers 3, on Flourishes Classic White cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  


Be sure to look at all the beautiful cards and projects!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So very pretty!

kReN said...

You do lovely work! TFS! I am a follower of your blog. Are you a follower of mine? kren
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Pretty shaker card Tricia. Have a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

Pretty shaker card Tricia. Have a great Christmas!