Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Design Team Dare

Hello again!!

Today is a fun day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  I'm playing along with this month's DT Dare to make a square card.  As soon as I heard the challenge, I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted to do and it was so fun!


The adorable new Winter Wonderland Phoebe set has this fun snowflake border that I thought would make a cute frame on a square card.  I cut out 4 of them with the matching dies, and then I added in some hills cut with the Double Stitched Hills dies.  I colored Phoebe and her foxy friend with Spectrum Noir markers and a little colored pencil, and then I used a white gel pen to add accents.  I added some sparkly Magical Pastel Gumdrops for snow.  I can't wait to play with this set some more.  Phoebe has the most adorable little animals and a sled.  Soooo sweet!!

Be sure that you run over to the Your Next Stamp blog and leave some love, ok?  You might just win your choice of a free set!  And don't forget that there is a sale that is still going on for another day or so!!



1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling, Tricia! Love the snowflake border. :)