Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tea Cups and Flowers



Hello again!  I printed out a page of my favorite digis the other day and I'm working through them when I have free minutes here and there.  Today's card is a combination of a Whimsy and Stars digital image and a Scripture verse from a set by Clear Dollar Stamps.  I followed the colors over at Sunday Stamps. :)


Thanks for dropping by today!

Tricia

PS - Don't forget the 28 Day Challenge going on over on my Handfuls of Purpose blog!  Come play along and work on your home management and time management skills with me!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card, you used the colors beautifully!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Wow, your coloring of the digis image is FANTASTIC! This is simply gorgeous! No wonder you have/are on so many DTs! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Adorable image! I love the coloring and really cool background text paper. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Stacy Morgan said...

Adore these colors together. What a fun little set of cups, perfect with the color inspiration Tricia!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tricia, this is beautiful! I love the way you used our color palette! The flowers are so pretty and the sentiment is so empowering! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX