Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CAS or not CAS, that is the question??

For the last couple of days I have been debating about posting this card I made with the CASology challenge in mind.  Is it CAS or is it not CAS??  To me, it is.  But in the scheme what is trendy right now... white cardstock with an image and a sentiment, or a watercolored background with a cluster of diecuts, or a word die over a bouquet of stamped flowers... compared to any of those, it is not.  So what do you think??



I colored my little raccoon from Your Next Stamp in rainbow colors and used some stitched dies, since the keyword was stitch.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I would definitely call that CAS, and cute! I know what you mean about not knowing how everyone defines CAS though. But I think the watercolor stuff is a trend of CAS cards, not the definition.

Oh well, it is super cute and fun! TFS!

Joyce said...

This is so very adorable. Perfect coloring, and your rainbow is such fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.