Thursday, July 07, 2016

Wish Big

It's time to join in with the Share Joy Challenge and play tic tac toe! : )  I love those kind of challenges!  I went with stripes, red and gradient for my card...


I colored the sweet lion from the Mane Event stamp set with copics and then made a balloon with a circle punch, a triangle of cardstock and some twine to hold the sentiment that I embossed in white.  And easy background, a stitched die and some enamel dots pulled it all together and I have another card for my Birthday Club!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 





3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my word this is too cute! I LOVE how you used the gradient - that is so wonderful looking!! I need to remember that! Thanks for joining us this week!! :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love the colors you used, makes for an adorable card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a FUN card! This is so great for a kid of any age!