Thursday, July 14, 2016

Share Joy Challenge - A Sunny Day


I have an older friend from church who just had knee replacement surgery, so I thought I could share some joy with her this week with this clean and simple card.   I used Taylored Expressions "Watson" for the flower and puppy.  (I hope that she likes dogs!) The sentiment is from another Taylored Expressions set - "Wildflower Bouquet".

Sorry for the darker picture today, but every time I would brighten it that rose colored enamel dot turned bright orange!  LOL  Apparently it has a mind of its own. : )

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia



3 comments:

Lyn said...

Loving this card, such a cute puppy <3

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I am sure she will love it- Handmade cards are the best!

Deedee Anderson said...

This is precious, Tricia! What a wonderful get well card for your friend! Isn't it funny how those colors have a mind of their own sometimes? Ha ha! I haven't been able to craft or visit in Blogland in recent months, but am finally back to it. I would love to hear how K. is doing! Hope you are all well and enjoying your summer. Hugs!