Saturday, July 09, 2016

Clearly Besotted You Colour My World

Did you see the Clearly Besotted release last week?  I hardly ever - EVER - order on release night from any company but I sure did this time!  I abso-posi-lutely fell in love with these adorable chameleons!!


And if anything could make them cuter, it would be the British spelling of 'colour'.  I feel all Jane Austen-ish now!! I colored my chameleon and his ladybug friend with Spectrum Noir markers and popped it up over a forest of fronds from Verve.  Of course, we caught the chameleon in the act of changing colours. : ) I embossed the word colour in black on the red swash to make sure it stood out.

I'm playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge...


Thanks for stoping by!

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely adorable card with such a fun theme! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!