Saturday, February 06, 2016

Sending Love


Hello friends!

I absolutely fell in love with this image the other day when Leslie Miller posted this card on her blog.  It is discontinued, but I finally found it at The Fruit of My Hands.  I think she only has one left so RUN right now and get it if you like it!! : )

I'm playing in four challenges today...


For The Card Concept I was inspired by the hearts and the colors.  My style???  Hmmm.... I guess this one could be considered Mixed Media, since I used both watercolors and copics. : )



For this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge I followed the Stitching / Flowers / Sketch line.  
I used faux stitching around my image and transposed the sketch so the triangles are on the opposite corners.


And then the Color Throwdown challenge.  Perfect colors for this image!


And, last but not least, this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia


12 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a darling elephant. Love the box of flowers too.

Lindsey said...

This is beyond cute!!! I love everything about this card - the popped up flowers coming out of the box, the little elephant peeking out from behind, the way you used the sketch...fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! It was really fun to see someone use this row, and you used it SO well!

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! I LOVE the way you popped the flowers, the way you colored in the image and that elephant-simply ADORABLE!! Stunning design!! Thank you for playing with Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.

Nora Noll
#ssdtictactoechallenge
Design Team Member

Lori said...

Too sweet! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Lyn said...

Another beauty <3 what a gorgeous stamp and you showcased it so well <3

Kerin said...

Awww such a sweet image! Great coloring too :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept!

Heather said...

An adorable card Tricia, a lovely design with pretty papers......your image is just delightful, beautifully coloured and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is SO very sweet!! I love that adorable image and the way you colored it! Just lovely!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept and at Stamping Smile Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge

Shannon designer for
Stamping Smile Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge &
The Card Concept

Misti said...

Tricia, this is absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE it!!!

Tracie Pond said...

Your creation is gorgeous, Tricia. Those dainty flowers are so pretty and that cute little elephant with the happy mail, sweet!!! Great job with the sketch =)

Tracie Pond
Stamping Smiles Designs
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
#ssdtictactoechallenge
Design Team Member

VanessaB said...

gorgeous coloring! darling card!

LauraJane:) said...

Most excellent job of coloring! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!