Thursday, December 03, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Blessings


Hello dear friends!

I'm stopping in today with a Christmas card that features the pretty Winter Wonderland paper from Pebbles and the JustRite set Gift of Christmas Sentiments - both from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  It's such a clean and simple design that would be easy to duplicate if you still have lots of cards to make - especially if you left off the stitching.

The pretty crystal in the center of the snowflake is from a Prima Say it with Crystals combo pack.  Not only are their multiple colors of adhesive backed crystals, but there are sequins, too!  What fun!

Now the sad news... this is going to be my last post as a Stamp Simply Design Team member.  I'm taking a break from designing for a little while to regain my focus.  A lot has happened in the last year and a half with my Mom's death and my husband's brain surgery, so I'm going to take a break from deadlines and just stamp for fun.  Feel free to put me in your blog reader or sign up for new post emails because my posting might be sporadic this month!! :)

OK, that's out of the way - here's the best part... My Stamp Simply Shopping List!!

Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Dies

Have a wonderful day!

Tricia

No comments: