Thursday, October 22, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Wishing You Joy


It's official.  The Christmas season has begun at my house, because we watched Muppet Christmas Carol over the weekend. : )  I love that movie!!  So, since I was in a Christmas mood and one of the Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To challenges was to use red and white stripes on your card, I decided to combine the two!  The paper is from Simple Stories Claus and Company.  Doesn't it remind you of one of those peppermint sticks that you used to be able to get?  Not candy canes, but the straight thick peppermint sticks.  Mmmmm.....

Anyway!  I cut out three snowflakes with my Create a Flake Six dies and sponged around them with red ink.  I added some Festive Poinsettias in white ink and then stamped and embossed my sentiment.  I found some buttons in my stash that I dressed up with some burlap string and then finished off the card by adding a pierced border.

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list!

Sponge Daubers

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia



No comments: