Saturday, October 31, 2015

{Share Joy} Puppy Birthday

Hi everyone!

I've been stamping like a crazy woman the last few days...  I think I made, umm, 18 cards or so?  But I finished the Hope You Can Cling To challenges just now, so I think it will go back to a more respectable 2 or 3 cards a day now. :)

I wanted to jump on the blog and share my Share Joy card for this week using the TE Watson set and the sketch..  The sentiment is from a JustRite set called Furry Friends...


So what's better than one Watson?  TWO of them!!! : )
My daughter wanted it for her birthday in January, but I'm thinking it will go to my daughter in love instead since her birthday is this week! :)

Thanks for stopping in!

Tricia

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This image is absolutely darling. Love the mini tags too.