Thursday, August 06, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Choose Joy


Hi everyone!

It seems like all of my cards lately have a JOY theme!  I'm so grateful for my husband's good progress after his brain surgery that it is overflowing into my cards. : )  Today's card uses the gorgeous JustRite set Romantic Wild Roses.  If you like this set, RUN, do not walk, over to Stamp Simply and pick it up right away.  JustRite is no longer making stamps - so this won't be around for long!  The sentiment is from another JustRite set called Choose Joy.  I love the fonts on this one!  Other fun things that I used on my card??  Let's see... Rhinestones, because cards always look better with a little sparkle, Celebrations Pierced Circle dies, to tie in with the stitching around the rectangle, some pretty ribbon and string, and (in the background) a piece of patterned paper from the Simple Stories I Am pad.

Here's my Stamp Simply Shopping list...

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your sweet comments!

Tricia

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, what a beautiful card, and I love this set! What beautiful colors you've used and a great layout with the border at the bottom! Stunning! Yes, I love that sentiment too! You are a tease! On the serious side, I continue to praise God for your husband's good progress after his surgery. I continue to pray for you all! Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Tricia, this card is such an inspiration. So great, I can't wait to try and make a similar card. Just beautiful!
Paula