Wednesday, July 01, 2015

{TCP} Flying By


Don't you just love that bunny???  What a fun new set from The Cat's Pajamas!  I used some MME My Girl paper to give the look of going up in the sky and added a couple of  stitched clouds from the dies you can get free right now with a $65 purchase.  SO cool to get STITCHED dies for free!!  I love stitched dies!!  I embossed the back panel and swiped it with white pigment ink to look even more cloudy. : )  The sentiment is from the "Flying By" set - another favorite.  I love the bright balloon...  it reminds me of the colors of the flowers in the TCP Tues inspiration picture!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Tricia, this is so sweet. Love the bunny's freckles on his tummy and the touch of paper piecing on the balloon. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge.

Alma de la Rosa said...

GASP! Such a lovely card and so much texture!