Friday, May 29, 2015

{Viva La Verve} May Sketches

Hi everyone!  I have a bunch of cards to share with you today!  Yesterday I realized that another month had gone by in which I hadn't made time to play along with the Viva La Verve sketch challenge.  I LOVE the VLV Sketch Challenge!!  So I gave myself permission to make simple cards.  My guidelines were that I wanted each one to have a Scripture verse on it, and I wanted to use my MME Notable patterned paper.

Here are the finished products...







Won't they make a fun set?  Simple and mailable... except maybe for the buttons on the second one.  I'm going to go post these in my SCS gallery so I can enter them all separately!!  : )

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just gorgeous, Tricia! Love the colors and patterns and how you've highlighted a different verse on each. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Viva la Verve!

Julie said...

a lovely set of cards