Tuesday, April 07, 2015

{TCP Tuesday} Relax


Hi everyone!  DH and I were just saying today that we REALLY need to take a break and relax, so this little bear from TCP was calling my name when I went downstairs to make a card today.  The TCP Tuesday challenge this fortnight is "anything goes" - so I decided to just play with some of the bright MME My Girl paper and make a scrappy background and sentiment.  I colored PJ Bear with copics and paper pieced his tummy.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

3 comments:

Linsey R said...

This card is so cute Tricia!!! I just love every card you make! So inspiring!!! And congrats on being chosen the Swanky Stamper of the month for TCP!!! I loved all your cards Alma showcased! Yay!! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this cute and colorful card Tricia. The paper pieced tummy is just so fun. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Darling choice of paper. Such a cute card