Thursday, February 26, 2015

{Stamp Simply} A Living Hope


Stamp Simply always carries such a wonderful variety of pretty, graceful sets!  Today I used the Caring Thoughts Sentiments set and the Rejoice and Be Glad set, both by JustRite, on my card.  I stamped the Lily of the Valley stamp in a mossy green that matched my bow, then stamped the sentiment in black.  I stamped the butterfly on a separate piece of cardstock and trimmed it out, then attached it with a tiny bit of 3D foam.  I cut a length of seam binding that I could attach across the front, taping around the back of my white layer, then I made a double bow and adhered it to the strip of seam binding on the card with a glue dot.  I used a few pearl pretties and rounded the corners to make it a little softer feeling.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

Shopping List...


No comments: