Wednesday, January 07, 2015

{The Cat's Pajamas} TCP Tuesday


Hello friends!  It's time for another TCP Tuesday card!  I picked up a few new TCP sets during the holidays and this What a Blast set was perfect for the challenge because it had clouds in it.  And I LOVE the fact that it looks like SPRING.  I like winter until Christmas is over, and then I'm ready for it to be spring again. : )

I followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for my layout and used some of the sweet MME My Girl paper for the background and paper piecing.  Then rest of my little scene is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Tricia

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh so cute Tricia! The paper piecing in the spinner is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cat’s Pajamas!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

So cute Tricia, love the coloring and the bright Spring colors!

Lyn said...

Loving your card +++ Gorgeous everything

Nancy Thomas said...

So very cute - that is one of my favorite images. Thanks for joining the TCP challenge.