Friday, December 12, 2014

{TCP} Warm Winter Wishes

Scroll down for my Coffee Lovers Holiday Hop Blog Posts!!

I'm on a roll this week! LOL!  I really wanted to play along with the Winter Blog Hop over at The Cat's Pajamas, and I had a little time this afternoon to play, so I pulled out my box of stamps and started to look for a winter set... and found out that I don't have one yet!  Silly me!  So.... I had to be creative..  Just go with me, here, ok??!! :)


I pulled out my Strange and Wonderful set (which looks like it's out of stock, sorry!), and inked it up, coloring it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I sketched a little Santa hat and colored it as well.  I cut it out and attached it to my penguin friend with a glue dot.  The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set and is punched out with an old SU punch and coordinating scalloped punch.

Warm Winter Wishes to you!!! : )
Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

3 comments:

Lyn said...

This is very clever I love him with his little santa hat on. Here is Aussie it is so hot over Christmas that I love this idea, and those flowers could easily be poinsettias <3 love your creativity here.

ChristineCreations said...

Hee hee, he looks so cute with the Santa hat :) Looks like a California Christmas :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Way to work the challenge Tricia! Love his little santa hat. Thanks for linking up to The Cat's Pajamas Winter challenge.