Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!  I hope my American readers are having a wonderful day with their family and friends and remembering with thankfulness all of the things God has blessed us with!

I used one of the pretty JustRite background stamps on my card today.  It is called Dotted Frond, and it is on sale right now for only $10!  i watercolored my leaves with Distress Markers (which are also on SALE!) and used a Christmas sentiment just to show you how versatile they can be!  Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list for today...

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Tricia

3 comments:

scrappinmommom said...

Tricia, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Love your blog!!! So much inspiration!!

Lyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tricia this is such a beautiful card <3

ChristineCreations said...

These autumn leaves are just gorgeous Tricia!