Tuesday, October 14, 2014

{Gina K Designs} Let God Steer


Did you know that there is a Gina K Release this Thursday?  And that there will be a NEW winter themed Stamp TV kit coming out???  I just love my Stamp TV kits!!

This card is made from a kit that came out this summer called "Here Comes the Sun".  (While the kit as a whole is no longer available, you can still get this wonderful Ship to Shore stamp set and the Here Comes the Sun patterned paper pack at the Gina K Designs store!.)

  After assembling my base with Heavyweight White Cardstock, Black Onyx and a sheet of patterned paper, I cut out a rectangular panel from a piece of watercolor paper and stamped it with a few layers of waves.  My boat was first stamped in Warm Cocoa ink, then stamped in Red Hot and Turquoise Sea ink, so I could cut out the sails and flag and piece the boat back together.  I added a few gulls and the sentiment in black, then I pulled out my eyelets and found some red ones to add a little color and follow the "porthole" look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: