Thursday, July 17, 2014

{Stamp Simply} So Thankful


Hello friends!

I have a Stamp Simply card to share with you today that uses the newly released JustRite set Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight.  I really wanted to use some of my new Kaisercraft Pickled Pear Paper so I decided to go "untraditional" in my sunflower colors and simply shade them in cream to match the paper.  Because of the shabbiness of the paper, I wasn't even too particular to make sure the flower centers were completely inked.  I wanted it to have a vintage-y look... did I succeed?
I love flower sets because you don't have to stay true to life.  A cream sunflower works if it matches the paper, and it gives so much more versatility to a set that you would otherwise consider to be for autumn only.

Here are the Stamp Simply products that I used...



3 comments:

Jeni said...

Success! Such a lovely card Tricia. ~jeni :)

Lyn said...

Oh my this card is full of beauty <3

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Tricia, this is beautiful.,