Thursday, July 31, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Miss You


Dear Daughter is working out of state this summer, and she has been fighting some sort of never-ending bronchitis.  Since I can't be with her to take care of her, I thought I'd stamp up some cheer in the form of this sweet little bird from the JustRite Home Tweet Home set that I got from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.   The green background was stamped with one of the JustRite cling background stamps called Quilted Blocks using coordinating ink for a tone on tone look.  The fun flowery "clouds" behind the bird were stamped, and then stamped again without reinking, with a flower from the Home Tweet Home set.  When I had covered the entire piece with flowers, I went back and colored between the flowers with my Spectrum Noir alcohol marker to make it look like sky.  I added a sentiment from the Stitched Sunflower set,  some pretty enamel hearts and two types of ribbon.  And I carried the dot theme of the ribbon through in my embossing.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the post on the Stamp Simply blog for all of the current sales!!!

Supplies...


No comments: