Thursday, July 03, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Land That I Love


Happy (almost) 4th of July!

My card today reminds me of fireworks... and gingerbread cookies... do the two go together???  LOL!  I inked up the star from JustRite's Let Freedom Ring set with some white pigment ink and stamped it a few times on kraft cardstock.  I embossed them with some detailed embossing power and cut three of them out to use as my focal image.  I used some of the pretty Pebbles Americana paper for my background mats, and then popped up the sentiment so I could use another of the adorable clips on the card.  This time I accented it with a little scrap of gingham ribbon.  Two red pearls completed the layout.

Here are the Stamp Simply products I used...


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

MsJudyC said...

Great Fourth of July card.

Shawna said...

C-U-T-E card!!!