Thursday, May 15, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Blomma Thoughts


I have a simply elegant card for you today, featuring some of the Anna Griffin Blomma Card Kit from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Isn't that rosette sticker gorgeous?  After making my base layers with the Blomma paper, I attached some seam binding to ground my rosette and added a Spellbinders sprig cut from white cardstock.  The sentiment is from the JustRite set Hugs and Kisses.  I centered it in the edge of a Spellbinders Label One die to make the little tag.  Just think how easy it would be to make a set of these as a quick graduation gift!  You could even package them in a clear box to make the presentation extra special!

Here's today's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store shopping list!

1 comment:

KVencel said...

Love the clean patterns & design. Very simple but beautiful design!