Wednesday, April 30, 2014

{Our Daily Bread Designs} Stained Glass Blessings


Hello, dear friends!

It's the last day of April and I have one more card for you as a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs.  How fun it has been to feature their Scripture based sets and other beautiful products!!  Thank you so much Kelley and Lisa and the Bread Basket gals for letting me join you!

The design for today's card has been bouncing around in my brain for a week or so now. I wanted to make a little "stained glass" background with bits and pieces of the papers in the Heart and Soul paper pack, so you could see how pretty they are.  After I made my background, I used the largest Antique Labels and Border die to cut and emboss a piece of white cardstock.  After sponging around the edges, I stamped the image and greetings from Birthday Blessings while the paper was still in the die.  Then I added just a touch of color with my copics.  Soft, sweet and lacy.  What a beautiful set!

Thank you so much for dropping in today!  Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! This is absolutely stunning! I love this beautiful teacup, and I love how you've stamped and sponged around it inside the die with your sentiment! And your background using the papers to make a stained-glass effect is so creative! Such a beautiful card, sweet friend! It's been a joy to see all the beautiful cards you've shared with us this month! Thank you for sharing your gifts with us, my precious friend! Hugs!