Monday, March 24, 2014

{TCP Sneaky Peek Week} Flying By


Tonight's the night of the Release party are you coming?????  I'd love to see you there!


Today's card is just my absolute favorite!  I used a number of the stamps in the Flying By set and watercolored a little scene with my Distress Markers.  Then I added a flag cut with the Framed Up: 2 Cut Ups and a trio of buttons.  Doesn't he look like he's having fun???

Don't forget to comment on the In it to Win it Thread, OK??  And I'll see you tonight at the party! 

Here's all the info...
Here is what you need to know:
  1. The release date is set for Tuesday, March 25th.
  2. The Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers is Monday, March 24 -- Time: 8-10pm EDT, 5-7pm PDT
  3. Visit our Splitcoast forum and leave us some love on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some TCP goodies!! 
The full list of today's Cat Pack participants are on the Cat's Pajamas blog.



No comments: