Friday, February 14, 2014

Never Forget



MFT came out with SUCH a pretty new "Forget Me Not" set this month, that I just had to ink it up as soon as it came in the door.  I used the sketch from The Shabby TeaRoom, and the colors from this month's Color Challenge at MFT.

Supplies:
  Blueprints 12, Forget Me Not Set and Dies, Kraft, Berrylicious, Black Ink, Scallop Ribbon Border, cardstock - MFT
Buttons, Harvest Gold Ink - PTI
Stitched Rectangle Die - Lil Inker
Ribbon, Gold Cord - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

4 comments:

Melody said...

Great take on the Color Challenge! The little flowers are so pretty and the buttons are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with us at MFT.

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Tricia! Love how you used these colors together!

Heather Rogers said...

Love this, Tricia! Your flowers and border look fabulous. I just placed my order and had to snag this stamp set. :)

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty! I love the softness of the flowers!