Thursday, January 30, 2014

MFTWSC161 - Flowers for You


I colored the sweet PI girl from the set "Because You're Special" for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge card.  My papers are from the Kaisercraft Devonshire and MME Bluebell pads from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I love those colors!  They coordinate with the Fuse Green button and hemp cord so well!

I used a number of DieNamics to cut the different shapes...
FishTail Flag Layers - long banner
Blueprints 4 - heart
Blueprints 5 - Rounded Rectangle
Blueprints 6 - Doily Circle

I so enjoy using my Blueprints Die-Namics!!  They make card sketches so easy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tricia




3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So adorable Tricia!! This creation makes me think of Spring!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is very pretty! I love how you colored the little speckles under her feet!

Linsey R said...

What a sweet card! :D