Monday, December 16, 2013

MFTWSC154 - Hi

Hi again!

I wanted to be sure to play along with the MFT sketch challenge for this week... especially because I have some new MFT goodies to play with. : )  Yay for new goodies!  I did swap sides with the embellishments and tab, because they seemed to fit my image better... : )


I played with my new You're My Cup of Tea set, the Textured Backgrounds and Spring Backgrounds, and my new fun favorite... the mini rolled roses that I've wanted forever!  I made the roses from post-it note paper and then I sprayed them with shimmer spray and smooshed them down so they would be flatter.  I love the shimmer on them in real life!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia


2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...


Love her! The greed rolled roses are so sweet. :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love it! I keep meaning to ink up this image and I love the roses and the cute design.