Sunday, December 01, 2013

MFT Elf Challenge... 3.4 and 4.1



Hi everyone!  I'm playing catch up this week since I TOTALLY FORGOT to make a card for the last Blueprints Three sketch last week!  Sorry about that!  So I have two cards for this week's MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge... one using Blueprints Three and one using Blueprints Four

Here's the Blueprints 3 sketch I used this week...

I made a card with the adorable Pure Innocence snowman from the last release...



And here's our sketch for this week...  Blueprints Four - Sketch One


I added some punched snowflakes, a little bow and embossed a sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies.

...



 Thanks for following along on my Blueprints journey.  Feel free to play along if you'd like! :)

So... here's the details!

*  Make a card using your Blueprints 4 DieNamics and following the above sketch - the bottom one this week!  Feel free to use any stamps that your little heart desires... only please make them family friendly so I can say something nice about them!!
* Post the card to your SCS gallery (keyword:  MFTBP4) or blog then leave a comment with the link... there might just be a prize if you play along!

So there you have it!  Go forth and create!! : )





3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Both cards are super cute! I need all the Blueprint die sets. :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable cards.
luv
Debby

Laura Love said...

Awwww! What beautiful cards! Your snowman card is the sweetest! Love that little guy :)