Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stamp Simply Love & Joy

Happy Thursday!  I got to play with a few more  Stamp Simply goodies for my card today!!  


This pretty Justrite set was just BEGGING to be stamped with, and I had so much fun inking it up!  I stamped one of the ornament shapes onto Kraft cardstock in Kraft ink and then colored over it with an E41 Copic Marker.  The ink bled just a little bit, which was exactly the look I was looking for... although it may have ruined the nib of that marker, so I'm not sure it was my wisest experiment ever!!  After cutting out the ornament by hand because I don't have the cool matching dies yet, I sponged around the edges to give it a little more dimension.  

I dug through my box of Stamp Simply ribbons... OH!  They are SO pretty!  And pulled out a few to work with that coordinated with my Kaisercraft St. Nicholas patterned paper.  Polka Dots, lace and GORGEOUS sheer ribbon.  SIGH!!

I stamped my sentiment on a classic circle die cut and then layered it on a Lacey circle before attaching it to my ornament.  Three pretty rhinestones for sparkle, and VOILA, another Christmas card to add to my list!

Here's your supply list for today...

ScorTape


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very elegant! I really like the combination of trims you used -- that is so fun!