Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PJ in Paper

Stamps:  Bearing Flowers (The Cat's Pajamas)

Hello again!

I have a card to share today that features PJ Bear from The Cat's Pajamas.  Isn't he sweet??  TCP has a challenge running this month to use paper piecing on your card, so I dug through some of my favorite scraps of paper to find some fun tidbits for his body, face, tummy, flower and leaves.

I sponged a background for him, tucked in a fence that was in my pile of "things I didn't use on the card I cut it for"... (you do have one of those piles, don't you??), and added a button tied with twine for a little interest.  Some doodling, pearls and a sweet sentiment finished it off!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Aww so cute.
luv
Debby

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just so sweet. I love the soft colors of this card