Monday, September 23, 2013

Newton's Nook - Wagon of Thanks

Good Monday Morning!

I have a sweet card to share this morning made with a fun set by Newton's Nook - a new to me company!


This is from the set Wagon of Wishes, and it has lots of fun fillers for this sweet little wagon.  The sketch is from the current Inky Paws challenge over on the Newton's Nook blog.  There is a cute digi image if you want to play along and don't have any Newton's Nook stamp sets yet!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia



4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

lovely card, Tricia. adore that image, how you colored it AND that great layered circle sentiment. looks great. thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hi Tricia - Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newtons Nook Designs! Your card is beautiful! I love all the stitching! Glad to see you received the correct set!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I love stitching :)