Saturday, June 15, 2013

Verve Diva Dare

My second post today!  WOW!! :)  After I made the MFT card in the last post, I wanted to  just make a fun, simple card.  It probably doesn't follow any of the rules... cuz I know that 6 brads is not an odd number of embellishments, but maybe my banner counts for one too and then I'm good. :)  I pulled out and older set by Verve that I haven't used for awhile -- in fact I haven't used ANY of my Verve sets for awhile...  I haven't even been doing the sketches!  Shame on me!  But I digress...

Here's my simple Diva Dare card, with coloring but no mixed media or kraft...


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely love the fun paper you used in the BG and you have coloured the duck fabulously!! Totally adorable card. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, your coloring is amazing...so glad you played along with us at Verve and took the Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, this is so sweet Tricia! That little duck is darling!

Melody said...

So sweet! Love the touch of the cut in corners and brads.

Jodi Collins said...

How CUTE is this little duck? LOVE this Tricia!