Friday, November 30, 2012

Flourishes Gold

We decorated our Christmas tree today with sparkly gold and burgundy bulbs that I picked up a year or two ago. I love that color combo, so I used it for this week's Flourishes challenge to use Gold or Silver on a card.


I used the Flourishes set "Meet me under the Mistletoe" and stamped it with Burgundy ink on some sparkly paper.  My gold background paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug snowman folder.  After stitching the edge of the image layer and adding the ribbon and tag it still needed something, so I colored some greyish-blue pearls I had on hand with an R59 copic to make some berries. : )

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

This is just beautiful Tricia! Such wonderful use of gold and the pearly mistletoe is wonderful too!