Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Viva La Verve and some fun news!!

I always thought this little guy was a bear... but today I think he's a dog.  Maybe because the sentiment shape reminds me of a dog bone??? : )  Anyway, this is the Viva La Verve sketch, week 2.  The dp is from Michaels, and the adorable little heart is the Verve From the heart die.  The fun twirly twine is Scrapper's Floss that I got from TAC when they were still in business.

Speaking of TAC and adorable... have you seen that Mabelle from Whimsy and Stars has released five stamp sets, some of which were her designs in the last TAC catalog???  I am SO excited!!  They are so reasonably priced, too!  I love her digis, but there's nothing quite like a rubber stamp. : )  Be sure to check out her Etsy shop here!!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Squeal! What a darling card, Tricia! Thanks for sharing! Off to check out Mabelle's new releases...hugs!

Jeni said...

What a cutie patootie Tricia!! Love the paper piecing. ~jeni :)

Ravengirl said...

This is really darling!

Marisa said...

How cute is this!! Love it! Great take on the sketch :)