Monday, September 19, 2011

Case - A - Diva


Good Morning!

The Verve Diva Dare for this month is to CASE - a - Diva.  I chose to CASE this card from Dawn Easton's Gallery...


http://vervestamps.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=34352


I love Dawn's style.  She uses a lot of clean lines and isn't really "vintage-y", which is a look that I *love* but I can't do very well!!  After studying Dawn's card I pulled out the double mat of the background dp, the stamped words behind the main image, the decorative edge at the bottom, and the bow with tag to CASE.

I used the Verve sets Better with You, Small Sentiments, and the little heart from Sip and Savor.  I also used the small oval die from the Charming Oval Die set.  The dp is SU and MME.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tricia

1 comment:

Debra Miller said...

Love this card, the layout is wonderful! So many little details.