Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Nights


Hi all!  Are you having a good week?  I have an adorable image from KnK Designs to show you today. Isn't Juniper and his little steed adorable?  It makes me want to go watch old cowboy movies!  LOL!  I colored my image with copics and then used some prismacolor pencils for shading.   Be sure you stop over at the KnK Designs Blog and see the other adorable sets.  There are shooting stars, and making smores and more!

CHALLENGES:

Crafting for all Seasons:  Furry Friends
Paper Pretties:  Animals
Paper Variety:  Inspiration Photo
I used the colors of the puzzle pieces as my inspiration and tried to make my background paper fit together like a puzzle, too.











Papertake Weekly:  Hot, hot, hot

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

11 comments:

gracie said...

What a sweet card....

gracie said...

What a sweet card....

Jan said...

Lovely card, fab image thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

Nicole Doiron said...

Very cute card! Love the coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

Sandi said...

Love the stitching and choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

Jamilie said...

Fabulous card love your stitching!

Jenni said...

This is such a charming card. I love your stitching. I am your newest follower and am joining you over at The Paper Variety this week.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollpopgarden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is lovely Tricia! What a lovely image!

Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons this week :)
Lizy x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Abby Beard said...

Beautiful card! I love that image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at TPV this week! :)

Sandy said...

I love several things about your card but the thing I love the best about ALL of your cards is your coloring!!!! The way you made the glow of the fire into the dark sky with the fading sun is just a "wow!"
Your stitching is great too. Love it!!!