Monday, February 28, 2011

New Sets Available Tomorrow!


Hello again!  I have four more cards to share today.  All with lovely new sets available tomorrow at Clear Dollar Stamps.  The first card is made with the "Roses to Die For" set.  I cut my roses and leaves out by hand, and it made me wish I had the Blooming Bouquet die set to make the job so much easier!!

CDS Set: Roses to Die For
Ink: Memento Black, Aged Linen Distress Ink
CS: Kraft, Orange, White, DP from Stash
Copics: YR02, Y17, Y21, YG03, YG11
Accessories and Tools: Pearls, Button, Lace Doily Punch, Spellbinder Labels Eight Die, Sewing Machine


Next up we have the Hydrangea set.  When I looked them up online, I found that they can be a number of different colors.  I chose white, cuz it was easy to color.  LOL!!

CDS Set: Hydrangea
Ink: Memento Black, Dessert Sand
Cardstock: White, Misc DP scraps, Neenah Cream (CDS)
Copics: E41, YG03, YG11, BG10, Y21
Accessories: Scissors, Pearls, Ribbon, Caramel Marker, Sewing Machine, CB Dotted Folder, Oval Punch


Then, we have LadyBug Hugs.  Don't you just love the cute liitle heart antennae??? :-)

CDS Stamps Used: Ladybug Hugs
Ink: Memento Black, Rhubarb, Dessert Sand
Cardstock: White, DCWV Mat Stack, CDS Mud Pie, Kraft
Copics: E37, E41, E47, R24, Promarkers
Accessories & Tools: Fancy Labels Die, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Die, Sponge, Brads



And, finally, this month's Stamp of the Month - "Yearly Occasions".   This is a *must have* set for special occasions...  Veteran's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Easter...  They are all covered!  Oh!  The cute little corner flourishes are from the Cross Messages Additions set that you may have seen yesterday.

CDS Set: Yearly Occasions
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty in Pink
CS: Kraft, Neenah Ivory, DP from Stash
Accessories & Tools: Pearl, Scalloped Square Punch, Sewing Machine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to visit Lori's blog for the full reveals and my other DT sisters for more inspiration.

As a side note...  I'll be stepping away from doing previews for a few months to spend some extra time concentrating on GraceWorks, so be sure to mark Lori's blog so you don't miss next month's release!!  I'll still be stamping,  I'll just be free to show the cards as I make them, rather than hoarding them for the end of the month.  LOL!!  ☺  I hope you'll stay around!

Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Good golly these are all so beautiful. I love those yellow roses. I am sure going to miss the inspiration I get from your sneaks, but I totally understand why you need to take a knee. Have a great week, Tricia :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful sample Tricia!
Sure gonna miss you!

Hugs,
True:D

Stacy said...

Beautiful cards!I love flowers, I am soooo ready for spring!

Linda Anderson said...

What beautiful cards Tricia!!!! I too will miss you and your wonderful talent.

Linda

Lisa Lara said...

Such beautiful samples Tricia. I just love love love how you nested those roses. That's my fave. I'm gonna miss you...take care.