Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sweet Treat!


Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Are you getting ready for Christmas?? This week's challenge over at Crafting with Deedee's Digis was to make a card or gift for someone that wouldn't usually be on our Christmas list. It was also a perfect reminder for me to get together a little gift for my mail lady. She really brightens our day! :-)

I used this week's $1 Digi - Whole Latte Love - for my card and combined it with a sentiment from the Halloween set - Sweetest Treat. I colored it with copics... and, of course, made it a Peppermint Mocha Latte, cuz those are YUMMY. :-) The little box of AMAZING chocolates are from Target's Dollar spot. You really should try them. They are fantastic.

I'll leave you with a clear shot of my card... I hope you have a chance to join in the challenge! If you use one of Deedee's Digis, you get the $1 Digi for free!!

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: