Friday, October 15, 2010

What a Pane

Hello all! Today is a new digital release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps! I have a fun set to show you today. It's called "What a Pane" and has four cute images along with 4 sentiments. It's perfect for birthday cards, friendship cards and autumn cards. I'm sure you'll love it!

I colored my image with light copics and then shaded with prismacolor pencils and oms. I tried to darken the colors a little with my photo editing program, but then my rust button turned bright red, so I decided to leave it. :-)

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see all of the sets being released today!!

Blessings!

Tricia

CDS STAMPS USED: What A Pane Digi
CS/PAPERS: Olive, Toasted Almond (CDS), River Rock
MARKERS: YR02, Y21, E51, E41, E33, YG91 (I shaded with prismacolors)
ACCENTS/TOOLS: MS Doily Punch, Ribbon, Button, Scrapper's Floss, Scalloped Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
COLORING: Copic markers

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Tricia! What an adorable card! I love the soft, subdued fall colors. . .perfect for this image ;D

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Tricia... love those soft fall colors.

Kathlene said...

Just gorgeous--lovely subtle coloring and a sweet card!

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used these colors Tricia.