Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Flat Card

I don't make very many flat cards any more. Usually they have buttons, or ribbon, or pearls, or brads, but in the last two days I've made two cards that are embellishment-less! :-) This card is for the "leaf" challenge at Deedee's digis and uses her "Leave me Smiling" digi set. The sentiment is from my new set from The Angel Company called "Thanking God". BTW, if anyone is interested in placing an Angel Company order, let me know! In November everything hostess wise is doubled, so if we went together and each placed a $50 order, we could each get a hostess set and 3 gift with purchase stamps!! :-) Be sure to let me know right away if you're interested. My email is in my profile!

See you soon!

Blessings!

Tricia


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Tricia! The bg paper looks great with the image. Thanks for playing at Crafting with Deedee's.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Tricia! Love the way the multi-colored leaves "pop" against the softness of the green and brown papers. Such a neat sentiment, too! I'm not sure I remember how to make flat cards anymore -- LOL! -- thanks for the sweet inspiration! Hugs, Deedee

Stacy Morgan said...

This is such a sweet flat card too, you should make these more. Great piercing around the panel.