Friday, September 24, 2010

A Happy Hello!

Happy Fall, y'all!! I have a sweet fall card to share with you for today's challenge over at Paper Garden Projects. The challenge is Halloween, but since I'm not a Halloween fan, mine is more sweet than scary. :-) I used the adorable Eat Cake Graphics set "Pumpkin Pals" and a sentiment from the set "TagLines". The designer paper is called Apple Cider....mmmmm.... Speaking of apples, I made the *best* gluten free Apple Krunch tonight for supper! But, I digress... After coloring the pumpkins with copics, I added highlights with my Prismacolor pencils. Then I pulled out some older stash... my striped Cranberry Crisp ribbon (I loved that color!) and my spiral punch. I love the dimension they add to the card! The card base is actually dark brown, rather than black... it must be my camera. Sorry! This card is just full of fall colors, so I'm also entering it in the challenge at Paper Sundaes. Don't you just love challenges!!

I hope you'll have time to drop by and play in *our* challenge at Paper Garden Projects! There is always a wonderful prize up for grabs, and we'd love to see your work!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: