Monday, July 05, 2010

Pretty Purple Flowers

Laurie from Doodle Pantry has done it again, and is releasing some beautiful new digis to coincide with her Clearly Delightful Monthly Blog Challenge! For my card today, I used the new "Pasque Flower" set, and a verse from the "A Loving God" Scripture set. Don't you just love Laurie's work???

Here's today's funny. I got this card all done and realized that I hadn't followed the challenge, which was to use pearls, bling and/or buttons!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! So... here's my updated card. I really didn't change much except to add a line of pearls above the sentiment and put some stickles in the center of the flower. Which one do you like better???


I hope you'll stop by Laurie's blog and join us for the challenge this month!! It's fun to get free digis!! :-)

Blessings!

Tricia

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Haha, funny story, Tricia. Your card is gorgeous. I really like the purple and the layout is perfect for that lovely flower ;D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Tricia, this is drop dead gorgeous. Your coloring, color palette and design are perfection.

L.Wilson said...

Ooooooo, so soft and pretty Tricia! Love the softness and great sewing too!

Mary Duffek said...

So very pretty! Love your coloring...awesome card.

Sandy said...

This is very pretty! The colors a perfect with the flower!

Maria Matter said...

so so lovely Tricia!
blessings!