Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks!

Hello, hello!

Isn't this little kitty just precious??? It's the main image in a new set called A Cupful of Happiness that is being released by Clear Dollar Stamps tomorrow! I actually pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color my furry friend on this card. And I also got to use some of the cardstock and ribbon from CDS' Clearly Coordinating Collection... Ripe Olive & Sweet Cheeks. I'm really looking forward to trying some of the Tombows from the new collection, too. I've been itching to do some watercoloring having watched all of Laurie's tutorials. It looks so easy! And she says the Tombows work so nicely. They're on my list, at least!

For my next card I used the new background stamp being released this month, as well as the Cupful of Happiness set. I paper pieced the cup and colored the kitten with copics. Then I popped the kitten up for some dimension. I used CDS' Red Velvet Cake cardstock and ribbon, as some Hot Cocoa and Toasted Almond cardstock, as well. Don't those names make your mouth water!! LOL!

This fun card was made with this month's Stamp of the Month called Goose Hugs. I used some older SU dp that I had in my stash and backed it with some of CDS' Mossy Woods cs. I colored my geese with copics. They make me smile!!

Isn't this such a fun sentiment?? I watercolored my geese this time (Did I mention that I *really* want some Tombow markers??) They actually are a lot more vibrant in real life... but they're cute either way. :-)

Don't forget to take a gander (pun intended!) at the other sneak peeks today! There is some wonderful eye candy to be seen!!!

Here's the list...
and our Crafty Crew...


Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Trica,
Don't you just love sneak peek time? You get to show all of the fruits of your labor and yours are all sweet!
Your cards are amazing!
Your coloring is awesome....Tombows or not!
Hugs,
True :D

Joan Ervin said...

Your cards are all gorgeous, Tricia!!!! Your coloring is sooo pretty and I sooo love the paper piecing on the tea cup!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great cards Tricia... I love the offset scallop circle on your first card, and that paper on the 2nd card makes a gorgeous tea cup.

And the geese are just too cute too!

Kevin Renz said...

Hmmm... I wrote and I lost it so hopefully you don't get two repsonses... that's my day! Anyway, love all your samples... but you did an awesome job on those fabulous tea cups.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Your sneak peeks are just divine! Love all your cards....I have the tombow's on my wish list too!!!