Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sew Happy Cocoa

Hello friends! I'm "sew" happy to let you know that I'll be sticking around on the Sweet n' Sassy digi team for awhile longer. Isn't that fun??? I'll have lots more Cocoa cards to show you - oh, and other Sweet 'n Sassy digis, too, of course!!

I made today's card to send to a friend who enjoys sewing. Isn't it perfect? The digi is Sew Happy Cocoa and the sentiment is from Sew Many Thoughts. I hope to be able to play in some challenges this week, cuz I'm noticing that all my layouts are starting to look the same. I think I'm in a rut. Ever get that way?? I found some old stamp catalogues the other day, too, so maybe I'll find some old cards to case. Fun, fun!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty and perfect for your "sewing" friend! Such a cute image and your coloring is fantastic!!!!

Tammi said...

What a sweet image, reminds me of my grandma and how she used to stitch all the time! Great sentiment too. Wonderful card!