Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pretty Cute

I just realized that I hadn't shown you these Sweet n Sassy cards with some of the new Clear Stamp images on them!! The top card was for yesterday's sketch challenge on SCS. I used the *gorgeous* new Poppies and Greetings set that will be released on June 1st. AND we're having a blog hop. AND we're having a release party. You won't want to miss it!!

My second card was for today's digi day challenge on SNR - "Patterns Galore" and I used today's Stamp TV sketch. The cute Cocoa Mouse stamp is from the new Sweet n Sassy clear set "So Sweet Cocoa". The sentiment is from a Gina K set "How Sweet it is". I must have a thing with sweets!!! :-) If you have a minute, we'd love for you to join our digi day challenge! You can earn a free digi just by making a card! :-)

See you tomorrow for the Paper Garden Projects Fourth Friday Challenge!

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: