Monday, May 17, 2010

Deedee's Digis BlogHop Winner!!

Good morning, Ladies!!!

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog during the Deedee's Digis bloghop! What fun to help a friend!! The winner of the free digi from my blog is....


DANA!!!

who said...

Gorgous Tricia! I just love the shading around your bear. It is so soft and muted. I love how it makes the whole card pop. Thanks for sharing.

Let me know your email address and digi of choice from Deedee's Store. Now I'm off to make a Deedee's digi card or two myself! :-)


Blessings!


Tricia


1 comment:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow! How lucky am I! I can't believe it really! I don't win much and to win 2 things in one day! I am amazed. Someone is looking down on me and smiling for sure. Thanks you! I am so happy that you picked my name Tricia. I would love the digi called "Go With The Flow" that sweet turtle. He reminds me of the turtles from Finding Nemo movie. Thanks again. Will email you in just a moment.