Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flowers for Mom

It's digi day! Halloo, Hallay! (That sounds like something from that Jabberwocky poem we read in school...) Anyway... our theme today is Mother's day, so I used the SNSS digi Forget Me Not and a Verve sentiment to put together my card. The paper is, of course, more of the Debbie Mumm mat pack. I'm so proud of myself that I've been using it!! I cleaned up my stamp room (aka bedroom!) yesterday and found a sheet of chipboard tags. I am chipboard impaired, but the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS was to use chipboard on your card, so I took the plunge. I just sponged the edges lightly before I stamped on the sentiment, and I like the look! :-)

Hope you'll join us over at SNR for the challenge!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

Ann Flower said...

Such a wonderful set! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!